Thursday, March 19, 2009

St. Paddy's Day!

We had a great St. Patrick's Day! The weather was beautiful. In the morning we went shopping for a bike helmet and for a walk to feed the birdies with Grandma and Grandpa. Then in the afternoon I got her bike out and we rode to the park and stopped to visit Macy! We had lots of fun!

Going for a ride (push) on her bike for the first time!















Pout face! I have no idea what this was all about. She was so excited to go out on her bike. I got her all ready, put on her vest and her brand new Barbie helmet, turned around and....this is the face I saw! Is it bad that I grabbed the camera because I thought it was so cute!!! Don't worry this only lasted about 2 min. and then she was happy as can be again!


No comments: