Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The "Soo-Soo Fairy" Came to Visit Ella


In this picture Ella is thinking "All I had to do was give up my soother that I barely even use and look at all the stuff I got! Score!!!!"

The first night of the soo-soo project was a bit rough. We told her about how the Soo-Soo Fairy had taken her soo-soos so she could give them to the babies that needed them and she said "It's ok Mommy. The light is still on at the soo-soo store so you can get me another one!" She took about an hour to finally settle down...but by the second night she was great! She is getting to be a big girl!

In exchange for her soo-soo Ella got a Cinderella princess dress, a Sleeping Beauty Barbie and a fancy pinwheel! Can you say spoiled???? But the look on her face when she realized that the Soo-Soo Fairy had come was so priceless that it was worth it!

No comments: